Unable to gain access into emails

Iron Forum for english speaking people

scorpioraj

Unable to gain access into emails

Post by scorpioraj »

Hi

I just installed 19.0.1100.0 portable version and I am using the Iron browser from the folder Iron and not Ironportable.

I used the --single-process command in the shortcut.(See singleprocess screenshot).When I go to gmail and enter my username and password (see gmail login screenshot) and press enter, I come back to the same login screen with blanks in the username and password( see gmail login 2 screenshot).It is not able to log into the gmail username and password and proceed onto displaying the email screen.

I tried this with my fastmail.fm account and I still get the same issues.

Can anyone tell me why?

I am using windows xp sp3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mapx

Re: Unable to gain access into emails

Post by mapx »

dont use single process, does not work ! its ONLY a "feature" for developers
scorpioraj

Post by scorpioraj »

Now if we don't use single process then the number of processes will be more( this will be clearly visible in the background in the task manager) and will take lot of memory making the system very slow

So what is the best alternative wherein we can use less memory and less number of processes?

Also, please tell me what is the major difference between Iron and Ironportable in the browser folder as I have noticed these 2 files.

Thanks
scorpioraj

Post by scorpioraj »

Also if we use Ironportable instead of Iron how will the adblock.ini work.

Do we have to copy the Ironportable program into the Iron folder so that it will be able to access the adblock.ini file or is there some other way?
mapx

Post by mapx »

is ..portable, you can use it with a usb key if you want

adblock.ini like the other one, in the main folder

forget the single process, is not stable for a normal use
scorpioraj

Post by scorpioraj »

MAPX

Thanks for the update.
scorpioraj

Post by scorpioraj »

MAPX, The above mentioned issue which I was facing has been resolved after I removed completely the 19.0.1100.0 portable version and
re-installed the 18.0.1050.1 portable version.It works perfectly in this version and along with adblock.ini.It is running smooth with no issues at the moment

Thanks