OK, I have done some further testing
. Many thanks for the hint mapx
, I had completely overlooked that!
I un-installed Iron and rebooted. I installed Iron 18.0.1050.0 and left default adblock.ini file in place. I went back to Flickr and it works again!
I downloaded the latest Fanboy adblock.ini and put it it to Iron base folder. I restart Iron and went back to Flickr and... It's not working again, with same problem as before!
So problem is with adblock.ini
. I will check on their forum and report if it isn't already listed as a problem.
I always run with Adblock on and 3rd party cookies disabled and this was never a problem before 30 April. Many thanks!