New Iron-Version: 2.0.178.0 Stable

Iron Forum for english speaking people

SRWare
Site Admin

Re: How to install Iron in English?

Post by SRWare »

olivierdb wrote: I wish Iron would install in the language you select when it launches, it would make things so much easier!!! :?
Normally Iron does so.
You can change the language manually in the options-menu.
Iron-Updates via Twitter: http://twitter.com/srware

Donations via Paypal and Bitcoin:
http://iron-start.com/spenden.php
olivierdb

Re: New Iron-Version: 2.0.178.0

Post by olivierdb »

I'm sorry, but no matter what I do Iron installs in French! (Even after I deleted the Swiss-French keybord and kept only the UK-English keyboard!)

I also tried changing language settings from the Options menu, selecting English for the Iron language and spelling! But that isn't working either!

If you need any screenshots, pls let me know!

Could be that Iron isn't working properly with Win 7!
ludi69

Post by ludi69 »

I really like Iron, not to mention this update with increased stability, the extension and userscript thing. Just perfect.
One thing I want to point out is that there are not many extensions and userscripts that work on Iron, but it is just beginning, so I can cut some slack.
Currently I am using Flashblock, Adsweep, Greased Lightbox, and etc. This is so sweet. Thank you.
-I am not a native speaker of English or German, and using Iron as a main browser.
soubeata

Post by soubeata »

Exactly same trouble with the language settings. Only difference, it's in Dutch instead of English; and its XP.
ifezs001

Re: New Iron-Version: 2.0.178.0 Stable

Post by ifezs001 »

Hi All,

This browser getting better and better!!

I would like to know that the automatic update when will be available? Like in Chrome?

Kind Regards,

Ifezs