New Iron-Version: 18.0.1050.1 Stable for Windows

Iron Forum for english speaking people

romzik

Re: New Iron-Version: 18.0.1050.0 Stable for Windows

Post by romzik »

почему я не могу писать на русском во Flash приложениях?
mapx

Post by mapx »

bugman wrote: We desperately need the ability to do this on a peer page bases because of things like rotating ads and other issues as well that dramatically affect performance on some computers.
you could use "click to play" option (to block flash ads - if you dont want to use some adblockplus extension)==>

chrome://settings/content
bugman

Post by bugman »

Click to play is helpful but that doesn't account for the billions of other web pages that dont use flash or other graphical ads.
Ability to disable meta-refresh is a deal breaker.
Kensington

Post by Kensington »

Hello, I'm happy with the new version of SRWare Iron. Before I installed version 18.0.1050.0 I had version 13.0.800.0.
I'm from the Netherlands, so I have the Dutch version installed.

SRWare Iron, version: 13.0.800.0

There are however three things that I want to mention. First, where is the "+ sign" in the new tab button? Is there a chance that we can get the old button back?

Second, In the menu under the wrench there is "About Iron" that should be "Over Iron", like in the previous versions.

Third, when I delete the browser history with CCleaner, you can still see google search terms in the address bar of SRWare Iron. First I had only to delete the browser history with CCleaner, now I have to use CCleaner and after that I have to delete the browser history again with the button in SRWare Iron settings.
handsomejack

Post by handsomejack »

Sometimes, my Iron cannot load the pages completely, it just stop loading and I have to refresh to load the page completely especially facebook I have to refresh on almost everypage I click on. Anybody know this problem? :(
mapx

Post by mapx »

handsomejack wrote:Sometimes, my Iron cannot load the pages completely, it just stop loading and I have to refresh to load the page completely especially facebook I have to refresh on almost everypage I click on. Anybody know this problem? :(
- have you issues with the FLASH pages ? try to update to the last version.
- try adding the parameters ==> --disable-accelerated-compositing --disable-accelerated-2d-canvas
- test without any extension
- you could try creating another profile (some corupted files / folders)
Kensington

Post by Kensington »

Kensington wrote:Third, when I delete the browser history with CCleaner, you can still see google search terms in the address bar of SRWare Iron. First I had only to delete the browser history with CCleaner, now I have to use CCleaner and after that I have to delete the browser history again with the button in SRWare Iron settings.
This problem is solved by installing the latest version of CCleaner (v3.17.1689).
str

Post by str »

Hi
thank you for this new iron version for windows.

I have updated it, but i lose all my bookmarks.
i cannot retrieved from the "favorite parameters" because it also suggest 3 other browsers: IE, Mozilla, Google.
my bookmarks are linked to the Chromium...
and so,
I was trying to import the bookmarks file from the "favorite manager" but it is not visible (because not a html extension), here it is the track:
D:\Documents and Settings\myname\Local Settings\Application Data\Chromium\User Data
and so I 've just written in the input area the file "bookmarks", but it has not been uploaded !!!!

please , would you be kind to guide me then?
thank you
str
Mrlopez87

Post by Mrlopez87 »

Thank you so much! I learn a lot things about this Iron Browser!
I tested with some disables
--disable-accelerated-video
--disable-accelerated-2d-canvas
--disable-accelerated-compositing <<<Disable GPU
--disable-webgl <<<< This disable for "GPU Processing" in Task Manager, eating too much memory.
--disable-accelerated-plugins <<<<< I think this won't working. Just deleted it.
--disable-gl-multisampling

And I tried to change the Plug-in setting from "Running Automatically" to "Click to Play"
That's so awesome!

#3: Flash Player Issues...
I found something wrong with Iron browser with flash player, that isn't able to storage in the computer called "Local Storage" and "Privacy."

Here a picture to show Flash player on between different browsers: Firefox (12.0 BETA 6) and Iron (18.0.1050.0).

Firefox VS SRWare Iron

Flash Player "BETA 2" Version: 11.3.300.231 (Updated on April 18)
http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer11-3.html

Iron, please fixing the issues with Flash Player isn't able to remember and storage in the computer.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Thanks!
Windows 10 Pro x64
SRWare Iron Portable (64-bit)
16GB DDR4 Memory
256GB SSD 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4
mapx

Post by mapx »

@mrlopez

you can set the local storage from here:

http://www.macromedia.com/support/docum ... ger03.html