Bookmark Page

Iron Forum for english speaking people

RazerAnansi

Bookmark Page

Post by RazerAnansi »

Is there a simply way to bookmark a page or site that I'm on. I can't figure this out. Why not Tools>Bookmarks>Bookmark Page and then give an option to which folder you want to save to.
Windows 7 64 Ultimate
Intel Core 2 Q6600
Asus P5N-D
4GB-OCZ-DDR2
XFX R9 270X
mapx

Re: Bookmark Page

Post by mapx »

you have :

- mouse : click the star on the URL bar

- keyboard: press CTRL-D

and then you chosse where (what bookmarks folder put it)

you have also in option, bookmarks, bookmarks manager where you can config all your bookmarks
ironuser

Post by ironuser »

See that little globe in th eurl bar of the site your are on? Or maybe it is a favicon if you have them on.
Grab that with your mouse(left click and hold), and Drag( and Drop) it to the folder you want to put it in.
A lot less clicks that way when you get used to it!
YES! You can drop it in a folder that is in a folder that is in a folder! Just wait for the folder contents to catchup.
RazerAnansi

Post by RazerAnansi »

Awesome thanks. I didn't realize i could add from the star in taskbar or the little swirly in the URL bar. Might be good idea to add to menu somehow for future builds not sure allot of people using SRWare Iron would be able to figure that out if they are coming from IE, Firefox or Opera. Thanks.
Windows 7 64 Ultimate
Intel Core 2 Q6600
Asus P5N-D
4GB-OCZ-DDR2
XFX R9 270X
ironuser

Post by ironuser »

IE, Firefox and Opera all have similar methods of 'bookmarking' given to you in these posts. And have had since the days of Netscape.