http://iron-start.com/spenden.php
guma77

Re: New Iron-Version: 14.0.850.0 Stable for Windows

Post by guma77 »

super ,i can not wait boss , :roll:
chingrin

Post by chingrin »

I created this account to say Vielen Dank (hope that's right) to SRWare and their\his hard work since the first release of Iron.

Yes there have been a few bugs, but I've had absolutely no problem(s) with this browser. Ever.

Again many thanks!
demoneye

Post by demoneye »

i dont what is going on but i install iron again and still cant d/l anything from google web store :o :o
DaveIron

Post by DaveIron »

demoneye wrote:i dont what is going on but i install iron again and still cant d/l anything from google web store :o :o
You may have to log into your Google account (or make one). Disable anything blocking Google Analytics.
chrome_slinky

Post by chrome_slinky »

Having just installed the latest Dragon browser, revision level 15.0, and seeing that there are many things it does better than Iron, I am tempted to stay with Dragon and ditch Iron. However, one thing about Dragon is really annoying - the ability to pin Most Visited sites to the page is gone.

After visiting a page or two on Google, I see that it was removed by the Chromium team, and also that there are many users up in arms about the removal of the feature. I am hoping that the Iron team is delaying the release of 15 because they see the benefit of keeping the feature, and are taking the steps necessary to preserve it.

For those wondering about what else Dragon does better - it imported my settings from Opera, because it is my default browser, something that Iron fails miserably trying to do. Bookmarks, passwords, cookies, all were imported correctly.

On complex web pages, full of ads, on a single core machine, Iron bogs down terribly until everything is read into the cache. Opera moves quickly through with no problem, and, I find that Dragon is much snappier on these kind of pages. An example is the Betanews website which is very slow to load (comparatively) on any machine.
zeon

Post by zeon »

chrome_slinky wrote:On complex web pages, full of ads, on a single core machine, Iron bogs down terribly until everything is read into the cache. Opera moves quickly through with no problem, and, I find that Dragon is much snappier on these kind of pages. An example is the Betanews website which is very slow to load (comparatively) on any machine.
It seems that your Iron has some problem: mine load Betanews very fast (I use Iron fanboy's adblock.ini and ghostery). I don't like Dragon and It's not portable :mrgreen:
silviulian

Post by silviulian »

great explorer.can you make it to run flash or sopcast without having instaled those software?like a plug in or else?
demoneye

Post by demoneye »

DaveIron wrote:
demoneye wrote:i dont what is going on but i install iron again and still cant d/l anything from google web store :o :o
You may have to log into your Google account (or make one). Disable anything blocking Google Analytics.
nothing help . i made a new google mail account.
anyway why is iron the only chrome based browser who have such and issue ? all others browsers (dragon,chromepluse) never encore such a stupid error
demoneye

Post by demoneye »

ok i solve my prob :)

another matter , there is this testing tool http://clients.futuremark.com/peacekeeper/index.action
i did some test over recent browser and here are the results

1. SRWARE IRON (14.0.850.0) - 2380 points
2 .GOOGLE CHROME (15.0.874.106)- 2027 points
3 COMODO DRAGON 15 - 1917 points

nice work team , even build is only 14 compare to the other`s which is 15

:ironvschrome