Problem with passwords in SR Ware Iron

Iron Forum for english speaking people

sonicz

Problem with passwords in SR Ware Iron

Post by sonicz »

Here's the problem :
I'm using SRWare Iron 11.0.700.2. When I try to log-in with my username and password in any site (YouTube for example) it shows me this error :
However, when I try to login with the installer version, I can't manage to enter the page without the error popping up and the password is not saved. When I try to login with the portable version, I can enter the site (password is not saved again), but after logging out and logging in again, the error pops up! Even if I try to check "manage my saved passwords" the error still shows up. Right now I'm using Mozilla Firefox 4.0.1 and I'd really like to give this browser a chance. By the way, my OS is Windows XP SP3.
Thanks in advance!
bulek

Re: Problem with passwords in SR Ware Iron

Post by bulek »

Have you tried to remove your saved passwords and let Iron to ask you again to save it during next logon?
sonicz

Post by sonicz »

bulek wrote:Have you tried to remove your saved passwords and let Iron to ask you again to save it during next logon?
I don't have any passwords saved and Iron is not asking me if I want to save them. However I tried logging in with an older portable version of Iron (10.0.650.1) and the browser saved only the username. The weird thing is that the error doesn't pop up, but I still can't save the password.
ironuser

Post by ironuser »

Are you running in the 'incognito' mode?
sonicz

Post by sonicz »

ironuser wrote:Are you running in the 'incognito' mode?
No, I'm not running "incognito mode". I forgot to mention that I have Google Chrome installed on the same computer aswell. Can this message be caused by a conflict between SRWare Iron and Chrome?
ironuser

Post by ironuser »

Are Iron and Chrome running at the same time? I'm thinking that might cause some problems.