SRWare won't run in Fedora 64?

Iron Forum for english speaking people

k3ntegra

SRWare won't run in Fedora 64?

Post by k3ntegra »

I placed the extracted files in the following directory:
"/home/ken/Programs/iron-linux-64"

I then clicked chrome-wrapper and then clicked "Run". Then the window went away.

When i go to Applications->Internet->Chromium

I get the message
"Could not launch Chromium: Failed to execute child process "/home/ken/Application" (No such file or directory)"

I'm not an experienced Linux user though. I know how to add repositories and all that stuff though.
bluteca

Re: SRWare won't run in Fedora 64?

Post by bluteca »

How can I open a zip file on a Linux OS? I reaceently installed the LInux Fedora OS in my PC and now the sound is not working, does anybody know what can I used and or do to open a zip file? Thanks in advance.
bulek

Post by bulek »

How about "unzip"?
kultenxy

Post by kultenxy »

How do you shrink a fedora for a perfect fit? I just got a new fedora a month ago, but after keeping it in storage, pulled it out today to find that it seemed to be a tad too big. Is a fedora too big if I can fit a finger in there? Or should it fit snugly? I noticed that it seems very loose and slides around whenever I look downwards. This is partially remedied when I push it backwards like the stereotypical typing reporter style.
ranowlee

Post by ranowlee »

How do you shrink a fedora for a perfect fit? I just got a new fedora a month ago, but after keeping it in storage, pulled it out today to find that it seemed to be a tad too big. is a fedora too big if I can fit a finger in there? Or should it fit snugly? I noticed that it seems very loose and slides around whenever I look downwards. This is partially remedied when I push it backwards like the stereotypical typing reporter style.