SSL Issues

Iron Forum for english speaking people

curlin

SSL Issues

Post by curlin »

I don't think this is related just to Iron but chrome in general but since i use Iron, hope you can provide some help.

I browse a forum that provides SSL and see the green padlock. However, when i enter a page with some unencrypted content such as youtube video, the padlock changes to an "x". The issue is when leaving the mixed page and entering a page that is "full https", Iron/Chrome doesn't change back to the padlock but remains "x".

Other browsers (firefox, IE) switch back fine to the padlock. Any ideas why this is happening???

Thanks
bulek

Re: SSL Issues

Post by bulek »

What do you see when you click on the crossed padlock? Does it still say the page does contain both secure and insecure elements?

Try to refresh this page twice with shift key pressed.
curlin

Re: SSL Issues

Post by curlin »

bulek wrote:What do you see when you click on the crossed padlock? Does it still say the page does contain both secure and insecure elements?

Try to refresh this page twice with shift key pressed.
Hello

I've tried hard refreshing several times and nothing works "except" shutting down and restarting Iron/Chrome. An image is included showing what the warning says despite the fact i've moved back to a secure page!

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.