How long have you been using Iron?

Iron Forum for english speaking people

DaveIron

How long have you been using Iron?

Post by DaveIron »

I've just realised that it is one year to the day that I have been using SRWare Iron. I think the first I downloaded was the #2 release. It didn't take me long to break the spell-checker! :shock:

A few small bugs aside, Iron is an excellent browser & I much prefer it to Firefox, Safari & Opera. :ironvsff :ironvssafari :ironvsopera

How long have you been using SRWare Iron :?:
Vittorio

Re: How long have you been using Iron?

Post by Vittorio »

Hi there!
I've been using Iron for a couple of months. It's a really cool browser indeed and I feel like becoming an Iron-addict. I tried Opera, FFox, Lunascape and Seamonkey. But Iron rules them all! :ironvsopera
alexdwsn12

Post by alexdwsn12 »

I have just installed before 15 days and I am really impressed with it. It is very nice and cool browser. Also, it contains many nice features and functionalities. So, there is no problem to use it.
DaveIron

Post by DaveIron »

Vittorio wrote:Hi there!
I've been using Iron for a couple of months. It's a really cool browser indeed and I feel like becoming an Iron-addict. I tried Opera, FFox, Lunascape and Seamonkey. But Iron rules them all! :ironvsopera
I prefer SeaMonkey to Firefox but it needs a lot of extensions to make it 'modern' in my opinion. Anyway, it breaks too many pages I use! Plus you can use Google extensions on Iron!
DaveIron

Post by DaveIron »

alexdwsn12 wrote:I have just installed before 15 days and I am really impressed with it. It is very nice and cool browser. Also, it contains many nice features and functionalities. So, there is no problem to use it.
Yeah, Iron takes some beating! 5.0.381 is the best yet. 8-)
MIKLO

Post by MIKLO »

I have been using for over one year and I really like. 8-) IMO Iron is the best browser I have used,I like the setup so when I open it already has the most recent sites I have been cruzing on. :D ....Keep up the good work.
MIKLO
ad47uk

Post by ad47uk »

Only been using Iron for a few weeks as my main browser, was using Firefox, but it seemed to have got slower. Iron is pretty fast and seems stable, but not sure if I will keep using it. the tabs above the address bar annoys me, I prefer the tabs below and there should be a way to allow that to happen.
i noticed that firefox have also got the tabs above the address bar as Default on version 4 beta 2 now, but at least you can change them back