Iron Portable does not work with limited account

Iron Forum for english speaking people

mahdiit

Iron Portable does not work with limited account

Post by mahdiit »

I test iron portable on a computer with limited account, but it does not work and do not load any page just show a page with a :| page.

Can not run on limited account on windows xp?
MOkele

Re: Iron Portable does not work with limited account

Post by MOkele »

I have the same problem: though Iron Portable runs, I cannot install the plugins. Is there any chance to have these plugins installed on the pen-drive and not in the system?
charily

Post by charily »

How can I prevent the entry of VIRUS into my PC from an unfamilier pen drive if no antivirus is installed? If I use my friends' pen drive, the performance of my system gradually will decrease. Also if there is antivirus, it is not efficient if we do not update regularly. It is bandwidth consuming. Also some antivirus cannot prevent some type of virus. How can I prevent the entry of VIRUS while inserting into my PC which has no antivirus?
jesica

Post by jesica »

Also some antivirus cannot prevent some type of virus. How can I prevent the entry of VIRUS while inserting into my PC which has no antivirus?
sonnerie portable gratuite
eliquila

Post by eliquila »

How do i check if usb pen contains a virus before it infects my computer ? I found a 16 GB usb pen drive sitti? How do i check if usb pen contains a virus before it infects my computer ? I found a 16 GB usb pen drive sitting conveniently next to a cash machine last night which I thought was a good find at the time. However I am a bit suspicious now and would like to be able to check the contents of it before it installs something harmful to my computer. Does anyone know a method for this.
carynax

Post by carynax »

How do I get my pen drive to be recognized? My pc (xp 2001) detects my pen drive it just wont show up on my computer or device manger at all, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the usb ports, but nothing will happen. It should need a letter but how can I give it one when it wont show up on my computer or device manager. Advice anyone?
shade3130

Post by shade3130 »

eliquila wrote:How do i check if usb pen contains a virus before it infects my computer ? I found a 16 GB usb pen drive sitti? How do i check if usb pen contains a virus before it infects my computer ? I found a 16 GB usb pen drive sitting conveniently next to a cash machine last night which I thought was a good find at the time. However I am a bit suspicious now and would like to be able to check the contents of it before it installs something harmful to my computer. Does anyone know a method for this.
test it on a public computer (eg. public library computer; doubt they have anything of value to steal via pen drive beside i think they have sufficient antivirus prtection)or search google
Giggzee

Post by Giggzee »

carynax wrote:How do I get my pen drive to be recognized? My pc (xp 2001) detects my pen drive it just wont show up on my computer or device manger at all, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the usb ports, but nothing will happen. It should need a letter but how can I give it one when it wont show up on my computer or device manager. Advice anyone?
you defiinitely need to upgrade your system